Nick joined the firm in 2019 and is a native of Durham, North Carolina. Prior to joining the firm, Nick worked for three years as in-house counsel for a commercial brokerage and property management firm in Durham, where he also represented investors and commercial clients in real estate transactions as a licensed broker. During law school, Nick interned with the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Coast Guard JAG Legal Service Command in Norfolk, V.A.; and the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Regional Counsel in Winston Salem, N.C.
Nick is admitted to practice law in the State of North Carolina.
- J.D., Elon University School of Law, 2015; Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, with minors in International Studies, German Studies, and History, Elon University, 2012
- During Law School: Elon Law Moot Court Board, Pro Bono Service Award, Student Bar Association Class Representative, Elon Law Student Representative to the ABA and NCBA
- Member of the North Carolina Bar Association (Construction Law Division), Durham County Bar Association
- President, Durham Academy Alumni Board
- Member, Caring House Young Professional Board
- Member, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtor