Nicole joined the firm in January, 2018, and is a native of Las Vegas, NV, where her father was stationed at Nellis Air Force Base. Prior to joining the firm, Nicole practiced for 17 years with another Raleigh law firm.
Nicole is admitted to practice law in the State of North Carolina, and the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina.
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, 2000; Robert D. Clark Honors College and Bachelor of Interior Architecture, with minor in Historic Preservation, University of Oregon, 1996
- During law school: staff and Note Editor of the North Carolina Law Review
- Member of the American Bar Association (Real Property Section); the North Carolina Bar Association (Real Property Section)
- Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite Magazine, Real Estate – 2018
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, Rising Star – 2010-2013
- Member, Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW); Member, Board of Directors (2013-2014); Chairman, Programs Committee (2012); Champion Awards Recipient – 2017
- Chairman of the Board, Apex Chamber of Commerce (2013-2014); Member, Board of Directors (2011-2016); Chairman, Government Affairs Committee (2012); President’s Award Recipient – 2014
- Band Together Volunteer, 2010-2013
- Dress for Success Suit Drives, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Member, Triangle Land Conservancy, 2008 to present
- Member, Preservation North Carolina, 1998 to present